Ujimahereandthere

Friday, November 24, 2006 So many pictures! I started traveling the world in 1962 when I went to the university and traveled around in Mexico for ten weeks. Being a teacher, I had breaks during spring and summer holidays. Unfortunately, so many of my pictures are still on slides or are in books and have not been scanned. So I'm going to put up some that have and some digital and other random pictures that strike my fancy.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gov of Idaho & his bell


gov of idaho & his bell, originally uploaded by ujima.

When the Republican Convention came to town in 2000, Mayor Street
asked us (Dems) to help out and volunteer. I was @ the bell exhibit made
by the kids from the 50 states.
Of course i told the Gov the joke whose punchline is *I* da ho! He was
underwhelmed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home